Weaver operates four distinct business divisions that provide vocational training and employment opportunities to adults with disabilities.
- Lawn care and grounds maintenance (Weaver EarthCare)
- Packaging and assembly (Weaver ProPak)
- Information destruction (Weaver SecurShred)
- Janitorial services (Weaver TruClean)
To be eligible to work for one of Weaver’s business divisions, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Live in the state of Ohio and be legally eligible to work in the United States
- Possess a state-issued identification card or driver’s license and a social security card
- Be deemed eligible for services from the Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities (DODD) and a county board of DD
- Have a developmental disability that substantially limits functions in your capacity for economic self-sufficiency
- Maintain third-party funding through referrals from a county board of DD.
If you are interested in working for Weaver, you should contact your county board-assigned Service and Support Administrator (SSA) to pursue this opportunity.